Filia

 

The old church of Filia was built in the 13th century, and it stood on the spot of today’s Reformed church, built in 1897. It was transformed several times over the years, then it was brought down in 1897. Áron Gábor had cannon balls cast here in 1848. In the village one can see the ruins of the church and chapel of the long-ago village of Dobó, from the XIVth XVth century, as well as the double roofed, gabled, Renaissance style Boda manor-house, built in 1713. 

(85 kms from Valea Seacă, 1 hour 15 mins by car)

 

 

Itt tartzkodsz: SIGHTS Monuments Filia